A lot of organisations claim to place employee health and wellbeing at the forefront of everything they do, but how many can honestly say that they do?
We're proud to be partnering with an innovative, Cambridge-based, biotech start-up who really do believe that having healthy and happy employees - both inside and outside of work - makes for a much better place to be. We're helping them in their bid to find an experienced marketing and communications professional to join their team on a permanent basis as a Communications Executive.
The role will offer the chance to work creatively and proactively in a progressive environment, with the opportunity to have a real impact on a wide range of marketing and communications activities. Whilst there will be loads of chance to get involved in hands-on content creation, designing marketing materials and writing, you will also be giving flexibility and autonomy to plan and execute areas of the marketing strategy.
Key areas that you'll play a major part in include:
- Content Creation: This means writing, proofreading and creating graphics, as well as website content.
- Social Media Strategy: Taking ownership of ways to target key audiences and manage social media pages on a daily basis.
- Internal Communicatons: Coordinating internal communications and supporting with employee events.
- Events: Supporting on the organisation of both internal and external events, including the communications surrounding these.
- Marketing Materials: Creating promotional items, coordinating with external agencies, suppliers and service providers.
- Data Analytics: Analysing marketing data in order to propose new and improved ways of doing things for the benefit of increasing brand awareness and overall marketing impact.
And since we mentioned the core values of the business at the beginning of this ad, it would be rude not to offer you some insight into the ways in which they look after their employees:
- Hybrid, flexible and remote working (to include outside of core working hours)
- Healthcare, dental insurance and an enhanced company pension scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives, including gym memberships
There's a few things we'd like to see on your CV as we think they'll help you be successful in this role. These include a degree in a relevant field (Marketing; Communications; Journalism; English) - or equivalent experience if not.
Previous experience managing social media accounts is also pretty important, as well as solid writing skills and great attention to detail. You might not have worked specifically in a tech or bio environment, but it would probably give you a bit of a head start if you have! We're also going to need you to be confident with talking to people both across the business internally, as well as externally.
Finally - and it's not essential(!) - but if you're SEO-savvy, have HTML under your belt or are partial to a bit of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, we're even more keen to hear from you.
For more information or to see a full job spec, please contact Harry Bragg at The ONE Group or apply now.