I am seeking a Compensation Manager for a leading manufacturer of semi-conductor products.
Working across the EMEA region, you will act as a consultant by providing analytical recommendations to your HR Business Partners and department managers on compensation best practices.
- Conduct analyses of jobs, basic salaries, and incentives
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition by providing compensation information for current and future roles
- Research and analyse compensation trends within the marketplace
- Assist with compensation projects
To be considered, you need:
- Experience in compensation best practices
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience of using surveys, such as Mercer, Radford
- Experience across various HR Systems
This is a fully remote role; however, you will need to be based in the UK with the Right to Work.
Offering up to £90,000, with immediate interviews this is one not to be missed.