The One Group are proud to be teaming up with a reputable Formula 1 team on the lookout for a Composite Trim Shop Supervisor to join their team on a straight day shift working Monday-Friday.
The client is aiming to build on their rich history within the Motorsport sector and are looking to become a competitive force in the years to come. They are looking for a passionate individual who shares the same passion for racing and hunger and competition. The role would suit someone who is looking to join a reputable company looking to build on a strong future where every member of the team will play a key part to their success.
The client is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible proactive people who have a can-do approach to join their team and get involved in one of the most exciting projects in the Motorsport industry.
The day-to-day duties of the Composite Trim Shop Supervisor include:
- Manage and lead a team of day shift Trimmers and Fitters
- Delegation of work efficiently
- Develop and appraise staff
- To review and continuously improve processes
- Participate in meetings and demonstrate a flexible and understand approach to departments needs
What they are looking for:
- Possess an excellent knowledge of Composites
- Experience in an F1 Trim Shop in a leadership or supervisory role
- Strong understanding of assemblies and technical drawings
- Be available to travel as and when required to meet the demands of the company
- Be able to work under pressure to achieve targets
The client is looking for a strong motivator to join the team who is an experienced with the fast-paced nature of the F1 industry. On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious brands looking to get to the forefront of the sector.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.