The One Group are proud to be teaming up with a reputable Formula 1 team who are on the lookout for a Composite Trimmer to join there fast-growing team on a weekend night shift until the end of March.
The client is aiming to build on their rich history within the Motorsport sector and are looking to become a competitive force in the years to come. They are looking for a passionate individual who shares the same passion for racing and hunger and competition. The role would suit someone who is looking to join a reputable company looking to build on a strong future where every member of the team will play a key part to their success.
The day-to-day duties of the Composite Trimmer include:
- Trimming carbon fibre components
- Assembling components, jigs and fixtures
- Deal with technical challenges as they arise and assist other departments if required
What we are looking for:
- A sound understanding of technical drawings
- Experienced in Composite Trimming within a Composite Trim Shop
- Strong understanding of engineering processes
- F1 experience would give you a distinct advantage
The client is looking for candidates who have a good understanding of Composite Trimming within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The role will be working a weekend night shift Friday to Sunday. On offer is a competitive rate along with the opportunity to join a reputable company. Please note the contract is outside IR35.