This company based in Cambridgeshire is home to many of the world's most talented engineers and scientists. They have already tackled some of the most complex problems and come up with unique designs and solutions for many blue chip clients.
This position is for a Consultant, Physics & Electronics who enjoys working on medical devices and diagnostics systems, as well as consumer devices, communications and FMCG products. This is your opportunity to work across a wide span of industries, tackling a variety of problems that ultimately lead to real-world innovations.
- A robust academic background in areas related to Physics and Electronics
- Experience, preferably to PhD level, in the development of "applied solutions" - medical devices, optical, fluidic, new materials or sensing / measurement technologies
- Ability to take physics first principles combined with electronics skills and build something to experiment on
- Industrial experience gained in R&D within a high technology organisation
- Hands on experience building electronics test rigs or components
What else would be useful?
- Hands-on development of laboratory sensing and measurement equipment
- Algorithm development for sensing applications
- Product development in a commercial environment
What's in it for you?
- You will join a company who embrace diversity, individuality and who are committed to supporting you develop your career
- Superb salary dependent on your level of experience
- 15% Bonus
- Pension, where you contribute 3% and the employer contributes 8%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + the opportunity to 'buy' up to 5 extra days
- Medical cover
- Flexible, hybrid working
…. And much, much more!