Consumer Experience Journey Insights Executive
Team: Market and Shopper Insights
Salary band: £25,000 - 29,000
Great benefits including hybrid working, an on-site gym and working for a huge recognisable brand.
I'm working with a great business in Milton Keynes who are looking for someone with a great analytical mind to join them now to help understand their customers - and get the very best understanding they possibly can of who is shopping for their products.
In this role you'll be:
- Analysing data on shoppers and writing reports on your findings
- Managing projects from start to end - ensuring insights are delivered
- Presenting and even hosting workshops to help land insights
- Writing questionnaires and scripting surveys
- Helping scrum teams understand the data and insights, creating stories with data.
- Supporting the Manager of Market and shopper Insights on other strategic research projects.
- Supporting other areas of the business with insights and market research needs.
They are looking for
- A forward thinking/ logical / problem solver
- Someone who is confident presenting and would be comfortable dealing with people inside and outside the organisation
- Strong eye for detail
- Familiar with research mainly quantitative data but qualitative data analysis would be a bonus. (Particularly questionnaire writing/scripting tools, because this will be a key part of the role).
If you are looking for a great opportunity to get into Insights & Research or have a great brain for marketing and analysis apply today!