Continuous Improvement Engineer
MONDAY - FRIDAY (INCREDIBLE SHIFT PATTERN/WORKING HOURS!!!)
Fantastic opportunity for a CI Engineer to join a globally renowned company based in Cambridgeshire. This comes with a long list of benefits included such as free use of on site refurbished gym, discounted products and employee assistance programme.
Looking for skilled individual to proactively identify opportunities to lead improvement projects across multiple functions. Doing this you will eliminate repeat failures, increase efficiency and improve ways of working.
In this hands-on role, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Identify and develop robust solutions that increase site reliability, capability and reduce waste
- Monitoring and improvement of manufacturing capability
- Lead cross functional teams using the DMAIC and Kaizen approach
- Drive standardisation and 5S though events and daily activities
- Facilitate root cause analysis and brainstorming sessions with cross functional teams
- Own individual projects with defined timeline whilst working with others.
Qualification, experience and skills:
- HNC/HND educated
- Proven problem-solving skills with Lean/Six Sigma environments
- Ideally green belt certified with experience of short improvement events
- Target driven and able to deliver projects to deadlines
- Proactive mentality and flair for problem solving
- Solid background in engineering either mechanical or electrical
If you're interested in hearing more, please either send your CV over or give us a call on 01733 234000