Working for one of the leading Telecommunications businesses in Cambridge, a newly created role has become available for a Contracts Manager to join their Finance team and be a part of this very successful global company.
Main duties include:
- Produce, review and manage standard commercial contracts
- Keeping up to date on EU & UK procurement law, competition law and IP licences
- Support Commercial Manager on larger and non standard commercial contracts
- Support the bid team with writing tender responses when more technical than commercial
- Ensure bids fully comply with company procedures and corporate governance requirements
- Advise and support on export licence applications
Degree qualified would be advantageous (law degree in particular)
You will have extensive experience working in a similar role and you will have worked within a Bid or Commercial team. You will feel comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and you will have ideally have worked within a technology environment.
To find out more, please contact Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 or email your CV in Word format