The One Group are proud to be working with a leading grounds maintenance company who are quickly becoming a leading brand within their market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced confident Contracts Manager to join their team due to growth.
This role will involve;
- Communicating with current and future customers ensuring the correct quotes and delivery of high standards to meet client expectations.
- Supporting the operations manager within depot communication and updates.
- Management of the team of Grounds Maintenance Operatives and administration support.
- Lead the team in delivery of a brilliant service to ensure this exceeds expectations for clients.
- Managing client relationships to ensuring compliance within company standard and procedures.
- Understanding and development of customer requirements, team skills and statutory requirements.
- Providing departmental reports to the operations manager to ensure high communication.
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
- Experience within management.
- Proven results in growing sales.
- Identify future opportunities to develop sales.
- Preferably experience in Construction/Agriculture.
You will receive a competitive salary, commercial vehicle for business use, staff high street discount scheme.
If this role sounds of interest please click apply and we will be in touch right away to discuss.