The ONE Group are partnered exclusively with a start-up based in Pisa and are recruiting for an Italian speaking Contracts and Compliance Lead for a full-time, permanent position based in this beautiful city.
Contratti e Responsabilità di Conformità
This company are a group of dedicated scientists and engineers who are designing, developing and manufacturing next generation technology. They are currently raising equity funding to construct a manufacturing facility within Europe and expect to subsequently seek substantial funding for a full-scale fabrication facility within Europe, whilst licensing the technology for use in Asia and the US.
Therefore, they are looking for someone with experience in regulatory compliance and contract management to join the growing team! This is a new position where you will ensure that their contracts with research collaboration partners are adhered to, and also check that advance clauses are not unfair or unclear. You will also need to identify binding government regulations and suggest ways to be compliant, as well as sourcing funding opportunities.
This is a role for somebody who is analytical, systematic and with attention to details.
- Third party contract management
- Grant monitoring, including budgets and cost reporting
- Analyse and understand the legal, financial and operational implications of relevant governmental regulations, and preparation of action plans to ensure compliance.
- Identify funding opportunities from government bodies and coordinate the application process
- Implement internal processes, procedures and work instructions
- Maintain and audit ISO9001 records on the company's quality management system
- Manage internal and external non-conformances and implement improvements
- Ideally you will have a scientific degree, or a technical background with a confident understanding of new technologies
- Fluent in Italian, also with a good understanding of English
- Some experience in contract management or compliance within an ISO9001 certified organisation
- Excellent organizational skills with superb attention to details
- Able to live and work in the EU
If you do not have all the above experience but are a very skilled administrator, who can learn things quickly, training will be provided.