Being a recent graduate or school leaver who is looking to kick start a career has never been more competitive, but here is the opportunity that you have been waiting for to get your journey moving at an excellent pace, with a senior position in sight!
This is a renowned graduate scheme with a leading Accountancy company, and they are looking for an enthusiastic grad who is ready to develop their skills and make real progress.
As a corporate tax trainee you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out manual reconciliation of tax liabilities.
- Preparing trust accounts.
- Responding to HMRC correspondence and assisting with enquiries.
- Learning about PAYE and draft PAYE advice.
- Start building client relationships.
- Continuously developing your knowledge with ongoing training and study support for your ATT /CTA qualifications.
With a first-class training programme and the most successful Finance professionals around you to provide constant support, you will see your career go from strength to strength.
To be successful in this role, you will be a recent graduate having achieved a 2:1 or above, or a school leaver with excellent GCSE and A level grades. A passion to kick start your successful finance career is key, and a real outgoing, ambitious personality.
For immediate consideration, reach out the .