The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a newly formed organisation, who are set to embark on a huge period of growth following a highly successful first few years of trading.
As part of those plans, they are looking to appoint an experienced Credit Control Manager, who can bridge the gap between senior management and the Credit Control team. A team which is set to double in size in the near future!
In this exciting new position, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Implementing and maintaining all Credit Control processes.
- Resolving escalated and complex queries.
- Managing and motivating the Credit Control team.
- Providing senior management with aged debtor reports.
- Offering advice and guidance around strategic decision making.
As you will need to be visible to the team you will be managing, you will need to be 100% office based. This will ideally be at their Peterborough office, however they also have a Kings Lynn office which you can work from if necessary.
The salary for the role is paying between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.