Credit control is not for everyone, but if you enjoy it then you deserve an opportunity like this one.
Our client is an established but innovative company that is always looking at ways to develop and grow whilst ensuring that their people are engaged and part of the journey.
They now have a rounded opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join one other as part of a friendly finance team.
The duties will include;
- Chasing debt by phone and email
- Building and developing strong relationships with customers
- Ensuring that customers' credit is kept in line with policy
- Working closely with sales team as regards any queries, escalating and resolving as appropriate
- Maintaining invoice query and credit note register
- Taking responsibility for month statements
- Issue chasing letters for overdue accounts
- Instigating legal action as appropriate
- Producing weekly and monthly debtor reports
- Processing online card payments
- Handling and resolving queries by phone and email
- Sending out copy invoices
- Covering for sales ledger
The right person for this role will have proven experience in credit control and will be a proven communicator.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as is the ability to prioritise your own workload and work as part of a team.
This really is a great opportunity for someone who likes working for a business that has a strong reputation for staff retention and a competitive benefits package.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.