This credit controller role has everything to offer; starting with the incredible benefits:
- Fantastic culture
- Private Medical Insurance!
- Hybrid Working!
- Flexible start and finish time!
- Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
This company has an incredible workplace culture with the benefits to match. If the thought of being put first by your employer is something that you like the sound of, this could be the place for you!
The One Group are thrilled to be recruiting a Credit Controller for an internationally recognised name within the education sector. Their finance team, based in Cambridge are looking for someone on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is open to experienced Credit Controllers to come and join the team; as well as new tech savvy graduates who are looking to take their first step into finance.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- To build effective working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- To liaise directly with customers, maintaining accurate records and follow up actions required.
- Provide support to the Revenue Manager by proactively reviewing and improving procedures for cash collection.
- To ensure the collection of payment within the agreed time-frame.
For more information about the role please contact Joe Hilsdon at The One Group by applying now.