Our client is a successful business based in St Neots and due to increased business levels they are currently recruiting for someone to join them on a 6 month contract starting as soon as possible.
Working in a team of two your role will be key in ensuring that debt levels are kept within expectations and that clients are communicated with in a professional yet friendly manner.
Duties will include;
- Chasing overdue debt by phone and email
- Dealing with invoice queries, including liaising with other departments as required to resolve
- Handling and resolving customer payment enquiries in a timely manner
- Manage customer accounts, ensuring any overdue accounts are suspended.
- Managing customer credit limits.
- Credit checking all new customers
- Liaising with solicitors to pursue debts on behalf of the Company through the courts
The right person for this role will be a keen communicator who is not afraid of the phone and enjoys developing relationships.
A keen eye for detail, an articulate nature and someone who is good with Excel and accounting systems are very important attributes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a business that really values their staff and has a competitive benefits package.
The role will be based onsite when restrictions are lifted in modern offices.
Send your CV for immediate consideration and a very fast turnaround.