The One Group are excited to be working with a business who are specialists in their field and are now looking to grow their busy finance team. I am currently recruiting for a proactive and experienced Credit Controller to join this business who are based in the centre of Peterborough on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is available due to the business' rapid growth within the last year which makes this a really exciting time to join them and means the responsibilities will be fast paced and varied.
- Running aged debt reports using Sage
- Chasing outstanding debt and confirming upcoming payments by phone in the first instance and then by email
- Responding to, investigating and resolving queries - escalating when necessary
- Liaising with debt collection agencies/legal as required
- Reporting of debtor profile performance as agreed with clients
- 2+ years within credit control
- Tech-savvy and confident using Excel
- Happy to be office based
In return for the above responsibilities and experience, you will receive the following benefits:
- £23,000-£25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly salary reviews
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Company social events
If you are interested in this role, would like more information and your CV sent to the client for consideration, please apply now and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group.