My client are a successful and profitable digital energy business that's accelerating growth after investment from leading private-equity backers. They are looking for a CRM executive who loves to solve problems for customers and make their lives easy.
This is a brand new position for the company which will be completely focused on keeping existing customers Connected rather than generating new sales. The role is ideally suited to someone who has some experience building automated email journeys and is excited to own the communications for thousands of Connected customers. This role sits within the Connected team, but would also work closely with the broader CRM team within marketing.
In this role, you will…
- Assist in strategy and plan creation for customer segmentation and management for Connected customer lifecycle.
- Manage serviceCRM for Connected customers:
- Design of all email layout and templates
- Build of all emails & campaign including automatic customer lifecycle journeys and ad-hoc service communications
- Drive efficiency and productivity across CRM using effective templates and increasing automation of customer lifecycle journey
- Ensure all comms to Connected customers maintain same look and feel, and all meet brand guidelines
- Implement tests to try new approaches and optimise existing activity
- Identify under-performing emails and iterate to improve
- Report regularly on success of CRM programmes at an email engagement and customer journey level.
You'll have …
- Experience using a CRM platform/system
- Understanding of CRM reporting metrics and the ability to create and present reports with recommendations
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic photoshop or equivalent skills
- Really clear written communication
- Deliver for the team with a can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
This is a predominantly remote role although some travel to the office will be required so being a commutable distance from Cambridgeshire would be ideal.
For more information or to see a full job spec, please contact Harry Bragg at The ONE Group or apply now.