"Work smarter, not harder"
Want to work for a company that works by this motto…Cryogenic Systems Engineers keep reading!
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
This is a technical role reporting into the Head of Systems Development where you will be at the forefront of developing cutting edge cryogenic technologies used in the companies TRU's focusing on storage and pumping. Managing supply chain for the cryogenic systems will be a big part of the role so supply chain management would be a plus.
Day to day activity of the Cryogenic Systems Engineer include:
- Design and develop on-board cryogenic sub system (tanks, pumps, safety systems
- Carrying out tests and field trials to verify their performance and durability
- Delivering working designs and prototypes to defined time, performance, and cost. Diagnosis and correction of shortfalls
- Problem solving differences between predicted performance and measured performance and proposing and implementing solutions
What we're looking for:
- Technical experience in a hardware engineering environment
- Cryogenic practical experience ideally within pumps and storage
- Experienced of working with P&ID's, PFDs and BOMs
- Pressure fluid systems and thermo-fluids exposure
If you are a Cryogenic Systems Engineer looking to join an exciting and dynamic business who really are looking to tackle zero emissions, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.