Our client, based in St Neots, are looking for a Customer Service Administrator with at least 2-3 years' experience within a similar role to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
This role is looking to pay between £18,000-£19,000pa and will mainly consist of providing exceptional Customer service to clients and customers. You will need to be organised, detail orientated, methodical and extremely analytical. You must have experience in being customer-focused and adaptable in a fast-moving environment
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling Customer sales enquires received via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Updating and managing customer portal
- Liaising with the warehouse department
- Updating customers on shipment dates
- To assist in holiday or sickness cover when required
The ideal candidate will have experience and a good understanding of Microsoft Office. Relevant training will be provided. If you are personable, a great communicator and well presented, this role may just be for you.
This is a permanent, full-time position Mon to Fri 9:00 - 17:00
For more information on these roles, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail