What's in it for you?
It's a great role with some rather generous benefits
* Get your work/life balance sorted - with full-time and part-time opportunities available
* Starting salary of £21,143 - 22,285 based on experience
* Performance related bonus payments equivalent of up to 7% of your annual salary
* 25 days' holiday + 8 days bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy more or sell back to increase pay
* Employer Pension contribution of 9% with a further maximum match of 2% to give up to 11%
* Life Assurance 10 times base salary
* Access to We Care service providing support services including 24/7 access to UK GP
* You'll also have access to a range of benefits to suit your personal circumstances and lifestyle including discounted gym membership, private medical insurance, retail vouchers plus many more.