Are you looking to join a company who has been a leader in its industry for over 65 years?
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to join a growing team in this leading global manufacturer based in St Neots. We are looking for people who are customer focused and passionate about what they do - someone who enjoys collaborating and who can welcome a new challenge and appreciate change.
This role needs an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join this thriving team on a temporary basis for 6 months initially. The hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm and this position will look to pay around £22,500pa. This position may be both based in the office and working from home initially.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Answering incoming customer calls, ensuring high call quality at all times
- Handling requests from Sales colleagues
- Handling requests for orders, returns, disputes and general enquiries
- Processing sales orders within 24hrs of receipt
- Ensuring all complaints and credit returns are actions in a professional and timely manner
- Consistently following up on cases and providing proactive customer updates
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels. We are ideally looking for an individual who has 2-3 years of experience in an office-based Customer Service position who is flexible with fantastic attention to detail. European language skills are also desirable in this position and of course, a passion for Customer Service is essential!
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!