The employees within a business are at the core of everything the company is looking to achieve and should be highly valued!
I know what you are thinking, it doesn't feel like my current company act this way and that's why it's probably time you explore a move into a better working atmosphere.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with strong technical sales admin experience to join a highly ambitious team. This is a small but growing group of skilled individuals operating within a company that specialises in the manufacturing and installations of gas and liquid systems.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator both with internal departments and external clientele. Ideally you will be coming from a background as an experienced Sales/Customer Service administrator and will have advanced Excel knowledge.
- Provide sales quotes to customers.
- Process customer orders and update customers with timescales
- Respond to customer queries
- Interface with other departments - enabling latest information from the customer to be passed onto relevant areas and vice versa.
- Liaise with technical support to ensure that products and services offered meet customer requirements.
- To maintain customer quotations and order database.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Update and maintain the production schedules and boards.
- Assist with couriers and dispatch where necessary.
- Participate actively in department improvement tasks.
- Salary - c.£24,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). Early finish on Friday's
- 25 holiday plus public holidays
- Discretionary bonus up to 10% of annual salary per year
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
For more information please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888.