Our client based in Havant, who has a large presence within the luxury flooring industry, is looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their expanding team.
This is not your average role, it will involve working for a company that serves high-end customers across UK and Ireland. Your role will be varied and rewarding.
This role is all about the customer journey and offering excellent customer experience on the Helpdesk Team.
- Processing orders
- Preparing daily sampling lists
- Picking and packing sample requests
- Placing stock orders to replenish our UK Sample Stocks
- Maintaining of the Office/Warehousing area
- Dealing with customer via telephone and email
- First point of contact for customer queries
- Maintaining and updating customer records on CRM system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A professional approach at all times
- Excellent organisational skills
- Show high level of understanding for customer needs
- Be a team player
- Bubbly/Personable customer approach
We are looking for someone who has background in either customer service, administration or sales.
Job type: Permanent, Monday- Friday 08:30- 17:00
Onsite parking available
Salary: Starting at up to £19,500, increase to £21,000 after 6 months assuming probation passed.