Are you looking to join a small but high-performing team who work in a fast-paced environment? This is a fantastic opportunity to become a pivotal team member for part of a growing company who are going from strength to strength. Our client is looking for a part-time Customer Service Support Administrator to join them on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start.
They are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of a range of products across the UK and the Rest of Europe.
The role itself is a wide ranging role where the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting administration functions for both the Customer Service and Operation teams.
Key responsibilities include:
· To process customer orders, input into order entry systems and to organise the appropriate logistics to ensure deliveries are on time and in the correct locations.
· To ensure all customer orders are invoiced through the appropriate systems.
· Generate daily order capture reports.
· Generate month end open order reports.
· Raise credit notes.
· Send out group e-mails for busy periods.
· To liaise directly with customers, hauliers and other third parties.
· Assist with European customers orders, queries and hauliers.
· Create and document standard operating procedures for all tasks.
· Work as part of the team covering other functions as and when required.
· Assist head of operations and customer service manager with project work as required.
The successful candidate will be:
· Highly numerate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work across all functions and build relationships with external business partners.
· Computer literate with strong MS, Excel skills.
· Keen to learn and take on responsibility.
· Organised with strong time management skills.
· Self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude.
It is key that the successful candidate is someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves. This is a small business and every employee is often expected to go above and beyond their job spec for the better of the business so they are looking for someone who is willing to show flexibility and adaptability during peak business periods.
Package & Benefits - (once permanent)
· 28 days holiday (pro-rata for part-time role) + bank holidays
· 10% annual performance bonus (discretionary)
· 10% pension contribution from employer
· Life Assurance policy
· Private Healthcare
· Generous product allowance (pro-rata for part-time role)
· A strong training and dvelopment ethos
· Tuesday to Thursday - 8am - 4pm
· £13-£14ph depending on experience
**PLEASE NOTE you must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle due to the location**
If you are interested in this role and you are immediately available, I want to hear from you!! Please apply along with your CV or contact Sophie at The ONE Group on 01223 237888.