Would you like the chance to work for a family-owned business, feel valued and seen? Would you like to receive the benefits that come from working for a company with global reach and multiple awards?
No need to choose as our new client and role will give you both!
We are looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join a small but high performing team. This role will be working in a fast-paced environment. Accuracy along with speed and service is the name of the game. The successful applicant will be joining a wine company that has been running for decades and grown in success every step of the way. You will be hands on in your assistance with administrational tasks related to the sales, marketing, and distribution of wines to major supermarkets and restaurants.
- To capture and process customer orders against a time deadline, input into order entry systems and to organise the appropriate logistics to ensure deliveries are on time in full to the correct locations.
- Liaise with our production plant, freight forwarders and UK warehouse teams.
- Update and manage systems to track all UK orders from inception to delivery.
- Review customer forecasts before orders are fulfilled.
- Generate daily order capture reports.
- Create all customer invoices.
- Investigate and resolve customer claims.
- Process customer credit notes for delivery and price queries.
- To ensure all customer orders are invoiced through the appropriate customer EDI systems.
- To follow up on all customer and logistics queries through to their ultimate resolution.
- Salary - c.£25,000 per annum
- 10% bonus (discretionary)
- 10% pension
- Life Assurance
- Wine allowance
- Training and Development
If you have experience in a similar role (i.e. order processing in a multi-product, multi-customer environment) and you are happy to roll up your sleeves then please do not hesitate to apply.
For more information call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888.