Rewarding, one of the best team environments, focused on internal talent, strong values, aware of their reputation, pinpoint individual development, want us to do well, flexible, give and take, great breakfast baps are just a few points current staff have highlighted about working here, fancy leading a team for a forward thinking and reputation conscious business? Read on as I have a wonderful role for a Team Manager who is people focused and can get on board with the above values.
If you haven't come across my client I would be surprised as 1 in 5 UK businesses use their service, I have in the past and as a user their product it was efficient and very easy to use with great customer support. Award winning on some of the highest platforms within the industry as well to give you confidence you are joining one of the best!
The role is leading a team of 14 and ensuring they are well managed and motivated. Daily tasks look a bit like this:
- KPI reporting
- Handling complaints that have been escalated to you
- Bringing new talent into the team
- Supporting your team with their goals
- Helping with training and career development
- Achieve the targets set out of the team and yourself
- Put plans in place to ensure the targets are reached
- Instil great customer care into your staff
- Understand MI reporting
- Ensure productively levels are high
- Above all ensure your team and their customers are happy!
If you have experience leading a successful customer care team I would like to have a conversation to tell you more about the role, based in Peterborough you will be working a standard working day Monday to Friday with no shifts and a degree of flexibility around your start and finish times. There is car parking for when you are in the office which is currently 2 days a week and 3 from home.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you further.