Our client, based in Huntingdon, are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their expanding and dynamic team. You will need to have exceptional customer service skills and thrive in a busy environment.
With the chance to join a European market leader in property damage restoration, you will be managing a warm desk within your designated region. Working within a small central team, you will need to have good personal management whilst being a good communicator.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, be proactive and be able to take ownership of your workload whilst also wanting to assist with your colleagues during peak times.
Some duties are (but not limited to)
- Pursue sales leads and enquiries for both commercial and domestic customers
- Provide technical query support to customers
- Update own customer portfolio daily/ weekly/ monthly
- Prioritising and organising workload to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Proactively review jobs to ensure continued progression
This is a permanent, full-time position Monday - Friday and the salary is £21,000 but there is an opportunity to work overtime and be paid an additional on top of your set salary.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Karl on or call 01223 237888.