Our client situated just outside of Cambridge is currently looking for a Customer Support Manager on a job share basis. This is a highly interesting role for someone with a customer service professional background and an academic background in Psychology, Neuroscience or a related science discipline.
You will have already gained great communication skills, strong organisational skills and ideally have an analytical way of thinking that has come from your previous roles. A keen interest in behavioural therapy and the use of technology to support this a huge advantage for this position.
This role will be on a job share basis and you will be working three full days (Mon, Tue, Wed).
- Interest in cognition and neuropsychological testing.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- High level of focus on resolving customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal- with the ability to confidently communicate often complex answers.
- Team player with proven ability to build rapport both with internal and external customers.
- Good understanding and experience of database management.
- High level of computer and software literacy.
- Strong technical and analytic reasoning.
If you have the required skills listed above and a proven track record of providing first class customer care both face to face and over the phone then please apply now!
For more information please call Sam on 01223 237888 or email