The One Group are proud to be working with a growing well established business based in Northamptonshire who have an excellent opportunity for a Customs Compliance Manager to join their amazing team.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has extensive Customs experience, and is keen to work with one of my clients largest customers.
You will be working with an excellent team, who are ambitious and hardworking, and with a company who prides themselves on being a brilliant employer
- Keeping International trade records and transport documents
- Reconciling HMRC deferred statements
- Processing Vat Import & Customs duty invoices
- Supporting external and internal audits (HMRC, external auditors, SOX test controls)
- Reconciling transport invoices
- Create and implement systems for compliance
- Work with the current systems in place for compliance
- Work with the Sealed Air IMEX team
You must have Customs experience for this role, be an excellent team player and understand the complexities of Customs compliance.
To find out more please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.