A Cambridge based, globally renowned client of mine are looking for a Cyber Defence Operations Analyst to join their expanding team. You will work closely with their security products, customers, developers and cyber technologists to find resolutions to customer problems and issues.
In this role you will be on the forefront of critical issues for customers, engaging with them directly and liaising with the development and product team to find quick resolutions. It will require some on call, out of hours commitment; however, this will be done on a rota basis.
What you'll be involved with:
- Responding and resolving tickets raised by customers on our bespoke portal
- Consulting with customers and supporting them get the best and most out of our products
- Get hands on with software deployments, making sure they're taking place as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Supporting developers and technologists with technical aspects of the deployments
For this, you'll benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Solid pension contribution
- Transport allowance
- Free pay day lunch
To be considered, you will:
- Hold a relevant degree
- Ideally have experience with data and some analytical tools
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a fundamental understanding of networking and cyber principles & technologies
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV; alternatively contact Ashley at The ONE Group.