I've recently partnered up with a growing organisation in South Cambridge who are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their IT team. You will engage with the wider business including senior stakeholders to drive forward improvements to the security processes across the business.
This client are really forward thinking when it comes to benefits and looking after their staff, with things like flexible working, physical and mental health support, holiday exchange to name a few. Oh, and you'll have a 35 hour week.
What you'll get involved with:
- Work with stakeholders and senior management to improve focus on the business' Information Security Management, especially the risk and compliance/audit side.
- Management of security systems, taking responsibility for monitoring and incident response and analysis.
- Support the Security Manager with various audits.
- Monitor business systems and networks for vulnerabilities and breaches.
- Prepare relevant reports, such as incident response and security breach reports.
- Provide training and develop security awareness to other members of staff across the business.
- Participate in vulnerability tests to minimise breaches and security incidents.
- Research and implement new practices and update existing processes and practices where appropriate.
You'll need to have relevant commercial experience in an IT Security role and be aware of industry risk management practices.
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.