Cyber Security Specialist
6 Month Contract
£400-£500 a day (Inside IR35)
Supporting a large pharmaceutical company who are going strength to strength, this hands-on technical role is within a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will work closely with the SOC team, being their escalation point, as well as providing technical leadership to the team should an incident arise.
This is a company that really care about their employees, security, and providing a great culture to work in, by providing remote working, yet still offering a supportive environment. You will join a highly skilled security team, as well as working closely with the Infrastructure / project teams, to support them from a security side of things!
- Technical escalation point for the offshore SOC
- Technical leadership during an incident
- Review the attack/breach from all angles
- Hands on Cyber Security Support
- You will have the responsibility for ensuring security data analysis, event tracking, identifying critical events and escalations are all occurring when appropriate
- Support projects / implementations from a security side
- 3+ years of experience as a Security professional, with a focus on incident response and / or Security Engineering
- Practical experience with incident response and reviews
- Good knowledge of endpoint security, intrusion detection/prevention and system hardening
- Thorough understanding of Windows server & Windows 10 operating systems
This role is on an initial 6-month contract basis and is inside IR35. There is potential for this position to be extended / made permanent in the future.
If you're an experienced Security professional looking for your next contract role, then please reach out to Andy Clarke at The One Group.