I'm currently working with a leading life science company based in Cambridge who are looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a data cleansing project. You will be working closely with HR and finance functions to ensure that both systems and processes are aligned. You will have a crucial part to play in how their data is processed and dealt with across the global organisation.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Align data management activities for HR, Finance and ERP teams, ensuring that the quality also remains the same.
- Define, implement, and manage both processes and procedures for creating and maintaining data and attributes.
- Enable transfer of governance of HR Master Data to the Master Data Manager and associated teams.
- Improve data quality for both Master Data and Transactional data across the organisation.
- Complete business analysis of data flows and processes
- Advise and act as a representative for HR data governance to the IT Leadership Team to inform and influence strategic decision making.
- Demonstrable previous experience delivering a data cleansing project
- Strong commercial experience with Excel, but ideally have database and SQL knowledge
- Have experience with HR & Financial systems, including - Workday, SAP, JDE, MS Navision & Oracle
- Previous experience operating in a HR data environment
- Exceptional analytical capability with the ability to work comfortably with large datasets
- Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders
If you're interested in finding out more or want to be considered, please apply and I'll be in touch to discuss next steps.