Are you an Administrator looking for a focused role within an international organisation?
We are currently looking for a Data Entry Administrator for one of the worlds leading energy companies. This is a very interesting role for a process driven candidate with great attention to detail when it comes to entering and maintaining data. Do not worry you won't just be a robot entering numbers into a spreadsheet! There will also be opportunities to deal with complex client queries and give your own input into the continued development and improvement of processes.
Based in South Cambridgeshire you will be part of an organisation that has battled covid head on and maintained a strong unit with nearly 60 employees in their UK base.
- Entering utility billing, consumption, metering, and client data
- Validating utility invoices
- Controlling data completeness and integrity
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Identifying and resolving data queries
- Running and maintaining reports
- Resolving supplier billing issues
- Identifying process improvements
- Providing administrative support to Client Account Managers
- Managing workload to meet customer and internal SLAs
Ideally you will be the type of person who has a passion for numbers, experience working with large data sets, confidence using Microsoft Office programs; particularly Excel and demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
- 22 days holiday per annum
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice EV Leasing
- Eligibility to participate in the company bonus scheme
- Inclusion within auto-enrolment pension, critical illness, and group life scheme
- Potential for hybrid working
Please call Sam at The ONE Group for more information on 01223 237888.