Demand Planning Manager - FMCG
£50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Cambridgeshire/Remote Working Available!
Do you have what it takes to be a hands-on leader for a team of demand planners in one the UK's leading food manufacturing businesses?
Goes without saying - strong demand planning & team management skills are our key criteria here!
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance
- 10% Bonus
- Remote working available (must be able to visit site when required, minimum 1 day p/w)
- Hands-on management role leading team of 3 with own planning responsibilities
What about the client?
- MultiSite Food Manufacturing business
- Great mix of private label & branded products
- Big, busy site with plenty of challenges
I am on the lookout for a talented Demand Planning Manager to play a pivotal role for one of our large food production clients.
You and your team will be responsible for converting manufacturing activity plans into sales forecasts which will help the business plan their activity going forward.
The business have a great reputation both domestically and internationally, with strong retail relationships and a solid product portfolio.
If you're ready for your next challenge - please get in touch!
For more information please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.