The One Group are pleased to be working with an Automotive company in Bedfordshire who boast a range of facilities and are seeking a Special Vehicles Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The companies employees are passionate about customer service and technical excellence and take pride ensuring customers requirements are met. They work to a range of different standards including ISO9001 and are seeking a special vehicles design engineer to work on new and existing platforms for armoured solution and electronic installations.
You will be reporting into the Principal Engineer and be responsible for providing design and engineering solutions covering a broad range of integration and conversion products.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Design and engineer integration solutions for automotive upgrades on vehicles including passenger cars, trucks, buses, and light commercial vehicles
- Liaise with other engineering specialists (electronics, electrical, software and production)
- Ensure the BOM are kept up to date
- Support the Business Development team in new business acquisition
What we are looking for:
- Mechanical or Automotive engineering degree
- CAD modelling of assemblies and technical drawings using Solidworks
- Sound understanding of vehicle systems, legislative requirements, and equipment supplier capabilities
- SC or DV clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some really interesting projects where you can engineer and design vehicles of the future.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package to match.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.