The One Group are pleased to be working with an electric and hybrid engineering and testing services company who are based in Silverstone seeking a Development Engineer to work on a range of electric vehicle technology projects.
My client provides work class technical innovation, engineering and testing services to their customers across the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace and Marine sectors and are growing at a fast rate.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Develop processes and workflows to ensure correct level of validation and reporting are maintained
- Test plan definition and reviews
- Test equipment setup and operation
- Deliver engineering objectives set by the Engineering Manager to deliver test objectives outlined in the projects
What we are looking for:
- Development Engineering experienced across Marine/Motorsport or Automotive industry with a passion for electric vehicle powertrain
- Experienced with CAN protocols and architecture
- Experienced within a testing and development environment
- A passion to develop prototype and production of high performance battery solutions.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company who are the forefront of electrification throughout a range of sectors where you can grow and secure a successful future.
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000.00 along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.