Are you an experience Development Engineer? Would you like to work for a world-renowned manufacturing company? Are you able to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for engine components or systems?
Our client are a leading manufacturer of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. They require a Development Engineer on a long-term contract to work on the design and development of engines in order to meet the latest emissions regulations.
You have the chance to be part of a small friendly team who work together to deliver projects that have a large impact on the success of a global company.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Technical project leadership of the delivery of engine components & systems on New Product Introduction programmes.
* Development & validation of engine components and systems.
* Technical leadership for problem resolution on engine components & systems.
* Assessment of test results / data analysis.
* Component supplier management and collaboration.
* Conducting FMEA on components and systems to identify and address design risks and define validation requirements.
* Conducting component and system design reviews to obtain 'buy-in' from the business for selected components, designs and suppliers.
* Support field and production issues, diagnose issues to root cause, put in place containment actions, and develop permanent corrective actions. Work with suppliers and keep stakeholder informed of progress and decisions.
If you come from a strong technical background, engine experience and working knowledge of FMEA's and APQP then click to apply!
Back to job search
- Financial Controller
Job location: Rushden, Northamptonshire, England Job salary: ££40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Controller £40,000-£45,000 Rushden,...
- Sales Administrator
Job location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: ££18000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and confident...
- Mechanical Technician
Job location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: £Up to £27500.00 per annum
Mechanical Technician Cambridge £27,500 + lots ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's