The internet has become integrated into every part of our lives and is a great tool that improves and simplifies many aspects of our day-to-day. Unfortunately, with it being so widely used, it also opens the gate for more unfavourable content.
This is where this fantastic not-for-profit organisation comes in, and you could play a vital part in making a real difference.
As a Development Officer you will be part of a close knit and passionate team who work to increase income for the organisation and maintain relationships with it new and existing members.
What might your day-to-day look like?
- Communicating with potential members and customers
- Creating presentations for team meetings
- Supporting with due diligence checks
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Helping to deliver events
- Supporting with marketing campaigns and using social media for promotion
This is a fully remote position so you can work from anywhere and also have the option flexible working hours. Offering a salary of up to £40,000pa as well as a fantastic benefits package.
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Employee assistance programme
If you have exceptional sales and customer service ability and are looking for a career that is rewarding and makes a real difference to people's lives, then this could be the role for you.
Apply now or reach out to Hannah at The ONE Group for more information!