It's no secret that start-ups are leading the way in terms of offering a collaborative working environment that employees can thrive within and this technology company offers just that!
This business will give you the opportunity to create and manage a digital and social media marketing programme linked to the company's strategic plan. Reporting into the CMO, you will the most senior personnel in terms of digital marketing and you'll be utilising all marketing channels to maximise brand awareness, reach and support demand generation programmes.
As this business is all about company culture, they would like all employees to be based on site full-time but in return, they offer some other great benefits such as:
- Free breakfast
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Retailer discounts
- Social events and clubs inc. Running, climbing and Ukulele classes
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering a comprehensive marketing strategy and delivering a targeted marketing plan utilising all available tools including website design, SEO, PPC, affiliate and paid social media activities.
- Maximising engagement, reach and impact through digital and social media channels.
- Managing the company website.
- Developing the corporate social channels.
- Implementing a process for the weekly distribution of social ready content.
You will have experience in developing and delivering comprehensive digital marketing activities as well as having the ability to articulate technical concepts into compelling commercial, customer focused communications.
If you like the sound of this opportunity then apply now or for more information contact Gabriella at The ONE Group on 01733 234000.