Digital Marketing Vacancy
Digital Communications Manager
A global business that provide high-end kitchen and bathroom products are looking for a Digital Communications Manager in their marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to to join them and hold the fort on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. This role will work closely with the Communications Manager with a view of innovating and accelerating online communications for one particular area of the brand.
With people spending more time at home, more and more of us are turning to DIY to keep ourselves busy, and use the valuable time we wouldn't usually have, to make home improvements. As a result, this business has thrived.
Working for this thriving business as their Digital Communications Manager oversee all online communications across websites, social media, promotional email, mobile apps and any further digital methods required to reach the organisation's target audience.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Maximising the impact of social media channels by creating fresh and innovative content ideas.
- Ensuring content is Search Engine Optimised
- Working to achieve a maximum ROI on paid advertising and sponsored content.
- Monitoring, analysing and presenting findings on both customer and competitor activities.
- Working with external agencies and supporting the Communications Manager with other media.
- Checking over work across the department to stay aligned and make sure the very best is going out for the brand.
You'll have graphic designers who can create assets for you, but if you have the ability to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign to make quick changes that would be valuable.
This role will initially be remote, then as the business starts to transition back into the office in a few months there will be a spilt between remote working and working in the office in County Durham. Due to the locations the office is commutable from Durham, Hartlepool, Darlington, Stockton-on-Tees and Middlesbrough.
For more information or to see a full job description, please apply now or contact Keri Rossiter-Turner at The ONE Group for more information.