Digital Marketing Specialist
£35,000 - £40,000
Great benefits including hybrid working, an on-site gym and working for a huge recognisable brand.
I'm working with a great business in Milton Keynes that will be launching something very exciting in January and they need a Digital Marketing Specialist to join them now and get under the skin of them, their brands, their customers and their digital marketing channels now so they are in safe hands (hopefully your hands) and ready to make all the right choices when the time of decision making comes.
Your voice and opinion of what is working for them / could be working better for them will be heard and you will have a big impact on shaping the Digital Marketing for this business.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, this role supports the brand teams in project managing & co-ordinating digital campaigns, content strategy, social media and consumer reviews.
In this role you'll...
- Work with media and digital marketing agencies on campaigns
- Make recommendations to ensure consistency across the brands
- Test and learn approach to new digital media tools/channel
- Monitor and optimise campaigns across digital channels
- Attend reporting calls for campaigns with agency
- Get involved with Content Management and copywriting
- Manage website content updates and on-page SEO with the Ecommerce team
- Get involved with Social Media - Co-ordinate a general strategic approach for all social media channels across all brands
- Get involved with tracking consumer reviews team - see how they compared to targets
- Get involved with email marketing - suggest recommendations for the e-mail marketing team
There is a team of Marketing, so you won't be expected to be an expert across all channels but will need to have hands on experience / strengths in:
- Managing Digital Marketing agencies
- Social media planning
- Content curation