The ONE Group are partnered with a leading company that has developed a technical platform that is revolutionising the energy industry.
After continued growth, they are looking for a dynamic and passionate Director of People to join them on this new and exciting journey.
This brand-new role will see you spearhead the evolution of their culture, that is already strong, and manage all things people!
This role is Cambridge based with plenty of parking and lots of public transport links. As well as receiving 25 days annual leave, Share Options, Private Medical Insurance, EAP, flexible working, and more, you will receive a salary of £70,000-£90,0000.
Firstly, let's talk about you
- You have experience of working in a high growth environment and play a pivotal role in the company's ambition both operationally and strategically.
- You are currently working in a similar position, within a fast-paced technology company, closely collaborating with staff across the company to build a strong and robust culture.
- Not only are you CIPD accredited, but you also have strong knowledge of UK & International HR law.
- You always think "what's best for the company" and continue to improve people strategies, by delivering those strategic plans to the Executive board.
- Not only are you the heart of the people, but you are also passionate, pragmatic, and flexible!
Secondly, let's discuss the role
- Focusing on the company's ethos and vision, you will develop and implement their people strategy and build an exceptional people function.
- You will lead the ED&I strategy to ensure you are standing out from the crowd, as well as managing and developing the L&D across the business.
- The Employee Journey is something that this company are advocates for, so a clear focus in this role will be to optimise the full lifecycle from interview to leaving.
- You will manage HR Policies and procedures and lead all HR duties.
If you'd like to hear more about this great opportunity, then apply now!