Director of Research
Cambridge - Hybrid working
This growing organisation, creating elegant software solutions that improve the speed and efficiency of the drug discovery process, is now looking for a Director of Research to take ownership of the research team responsible for some successful products that were translated from their scientific research.
- lead a successful team of researchers to develop novel methods in line with business and customer needs
- being part of the senior management team, you will be involved in building the R&D strategy
- collaborate closely with other teams to ensure the team's research efforts are being translated into viable products
- grow and support the team in line with the company's objectives
- represent your team and company's products and innovations within the scientific community
What they need from you:
- strong educational background in chemistry, cheminformatics, machine learning or related fields
- experience presenting at conferences and a list of peer-reviewed publications
- experience of scientific management
They are looking to interview ASAP so don't hesitate to apply now!