The One Group are working with a large manufacturing company in the Bedfordshire who are seeking a Document Controller experienced in working to ISO9001:2015 to join the team in order to identify customers document requirements, reviewing customers orders and specs and prepare and issues documentation packages to meet their customers specifications and internal.
The company are a leading manufacturer and supply specific technologies to the Aerospace, Rail and Industrial sectors.
The day-to-day duties of the Document Controller include but not limited to:
- Review customer purchase order specifications and identify specific customer requirements required to deliver document packs
- Check and review production material cards, material and test certificates. Set up, copy, scan and store documents.
- Set up and supervise external product document verification visits conducted by industry regulated bodies.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through activities such as Kaizens, 5Y, 8D and Structured Problem-Solving events.
The skills and experienced required for the Document Controller include:
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
- Experience of reviewing technical documents, checking for accuracy/ability to spot errors.
- Good IT skills i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
So, if you are a Document Controller who is experienced at working to ISO9001:2015 standards looking to join a company who are at the forefront of what they do then this could be the role for you.
The company are looking to pay up to 25k for the right candidates.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.