£38,000 - £42,000
Great benefits including hybrid working, an on-site gym and working for a huge recognisable brand.
I'm working with a great business in Milton Keynes that will be launching something very exciting in January and they need a Ecommerce Lead to join them now.
January might seem like a long way away but there's plenty to do before then. You'd start by getting under the skin of their brands, their customers so you're ready to make all the right choices when the time of decision making arrives.
Your voice and opinion of what is working for them and could be working better, will be heard and you will have a big impact on shaping the online sales through and online user experience for this business.
In this role you'll...
- Lead the implementation of the Direct to Consumer (D2C) ecommerce/digital marketing strategy and activation campaigns.
- Report and measure on results, providing insight and recommendations for improvements, presenting to the wider business.
- Support with new content/messaging creation, aligning with web merchandising and CRM teams.
- Own the technical setup, maintenance and optimisation for shopping feeds.
- Work closely with the wider D2C team, attending all internal calls and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned.
- Manage the Digital D2C budget, helping the business achieve its objectives and financial ambitions.
There are teams in both Web & Digital Marketing, so you won't be expected to be an expert across all channels but will need to have hands on experience / strengths in:
- Digital marketing and ecommerce (Direct to Consumer is preferable)
- Leadership (or influencing) people and teams
- Project management