Leaders in technology and innovators in the industry, The One Group are partnering with this award-winning business in their next stage of growth to find an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join Cambridge team.
You will be responsible for assembling, aligning, testing and configuring small optical, electronic and mechanical components. All work is usually performed in a clean room environment to assembly drawings and agreed procedures.
- Performing a variety of optico-electro-mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations
- Assembling, cleaning and inspecting optico-electro-mechanical assemblies
- Testing, focussing and alignment of optico-electro-mechanical assemblies
- Use of solvents and adhesives
- Identifying defective products or materials during production
- Recording, testing and entering data into production databases
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within an Electromechanical Assembler Role
- Experience with optics or micro components
- Clean room environment experience
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply today with a copy of your updated CV.