This company packs a punch when it comes to benefits, including an on-site gym membership, flexible working and complimentary office snacks! They also provide themselves on their diverse and inclusive culture and are welcoming to all.
They're an early-stage start-up based in Cambridge (free on-site parking) and are looking for a talented Electronics Lab Technician to provide hands-on support to their team of 16 (growing quickly!) talented people.
Day-to-day activities will include sourcing, construction, modification, testing and repair of various electronic PCBs, prototypes, products and experimental setups. This will involve working with electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies. You will also take responsibility for various lab support and maintenance tasks.
- Ideally a technical qualification
- Experience in a similar role with knowledge of electronic components, test equipment and measurement techniques
- Able to read schematics
- Excellent soldering and rework skills
- Knowledge of electronics suppliers
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Familiarity with MS Office and able to execute test commands and programs and review test results
- Experience of CAD would be a bonus
- Knowledge of optical components and assemblies is a plus
- Proactive and able to take initiative
Competitive salary - £30-40k, 25 days holiday, Health & Wellbeing support, Membership to on-site gym, Cycle scheme, Corporate Membership with Cambridge University Botanic Gardens, Pension, Flexible working, On-site parking, Casual dress, Company Events, Complimentary Fruit & Drinks in the office and more!