Email Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £29,000
The purpose of this role is to support the CRM and Data team in the day-to-day execution of our email programs across our brand portfolio. This is an incredible opportunity to work closely within a friendly and talented marketing team as well as other areas of the business.
You will coordinate the email content, email builds and the deployment of email campaigns. The goal is to capitalise on interest and build loyalty with consumers. However, this role is not just about email. It is also about using data and available technologies to optimise the consumer experience across all touch points, whether this is with effective email campaigns or using data to provide insights into the consumer to the wider business.
· Email Campaigns & Planning
- Compiling, building and the technical implementation for welcome emails, consumer journey triggered emails and other tactical activity.
- Oversee the annual deployment calendar and work with internal and agency resources to ensure flawless creation and deployment of brand content emails.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Reporting on direct communications with consumers through CRM and other touchpoints.
- Working closely with your line manager and all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company, encouraging both acquisition of new registrations and consumer retention and consumer loyalty.
· Data / Systems
- Working with internal/external systems to ensure they it work seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the consumer life cycle.
· HQ & Agency Projects
- Supporting the team with HQ projects, ensuring learning flow both ways. Investigate new technologies and opportunities for penalisation, dynamic content and testing.
· Manage and Nurture Relationships
- Manage external and third-party relationships (particularly any third party digital and marketing agency relationships).
- Basic (but would prefer intermediate!) HTML experience
- Good written language skills/understanding of grammar
Desirable Experience You Could Bring:
- A Degree in Digital Marketing / experience with Email Marketing
- Analytical mind/experience analysing web/email performance
- Understanding of what makes a good user experience
- Awareness and understanding of basic testing principles (User Acceptance Testing)
- Good communicator (e.g. as will be liaising with brand managers regularly)