How does hybrid working sound as an Embedded Controls Engineer look to you?
My client are offering this for the right candidate. Developing zero emissions technologies for the transport refrigeration sector
How does working for a head of engineering who wants to grow and develop a team sound? Do you want to work for a company who are making the world a better place?
"Work smarter, not harder" Want to work for a company that works by this motto… Embedded control systems Engineers I want to hear from you!
Company: This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
The Role: We're looking for Embedded Controls Engineers to work in developing control systems for the complex subsystems incorporating hardware and software sub-systems. The role requires a mix of practical, technical and analytical skills.
Day to day activity includes:
* Define controls systems specifications based on high level requirements
* Developing ECU control strategy for all subsystems
* Test and development exercise cycles
* Software coding using Simulink
What we are looking for:
* Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stade Flow or Embedded coder
* Embedded ECU control design and integration
* Architecture and algorithm design from systems requirements
* Multiple controller communications and control over CAN ECU
* FMEA experience
The role would suit a Senior Engineer who is experienced in control systems design integration in the engine systems or mechatronics system who is looking to deliver zero emissions technologies across the transport refrigeration sector looking to make the world a better place.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details